A Bit About Me...
I am a College of Education Student at the University of South Alabama. It takes a lot of hard work to become a good teacher. My sister is a Special Education teacher, and she is my mentor. I will strive to become one of those teachers that the students always remember and love. My goals are basic, but necessary. I want to educate my students and keep the lines of communication open.

Wednesday, October 22, 2008

Prepare for the Future

As a teacher, I will be preparing my students for the future. Teachers oftentimes forget that their students are our next generation. It is an important job to be a teacher. It is also a job that must be done correctly or else we all suffer. In school, students decide what interests them. That in turn leads to a decison about what they will be when they "grow up". A teacher must be able to recognize that this child does well in Science and loves it while this other child loves History. Students must be treated as individuals that work at different rates and are interested in different subjects.

No comments:

Post a Comment