A Bit About Me...
I am a College of Education Student at the University of South Alabama. It takes a lot of hard work to become a good teacher. My sister is a Special Education teacher, and she is my mentor. I will strive to become one of those teachers that the students always remember and love. My goals are basic, but necessary. I want to educate my students and keep the lines of communication open.

Wednesday, October 22, 2008

Incorporate Technology

Technology is advancing in our society. As a teacher, I need to make sure that I am not only using the available technology in my classroom, but I am also educating myself on what is new in the world of technology. In order for the students to learn, the teacher must be able to keep up with them. Because of the fact that at USA classes such as EDM310 are required for students enrolled in the College of Education, I don't think that it will be a problem for myself when I begin teaching. To ensure that I do not have the problem with being technologically illiterate, I need to make sure that I continue to educate myself with seminars and classes geared toward new technology.

No comments:

Post a Comment