A Bit About Me...
I am a College of Education Student at the University of South Alabama. It takes a lot of hard work to become a good teacher. My sister is a Special Education teacher, and she is my mentor. I will strive to become one of those teachers that the students always remember and love. My goals are basic, but necessary. I want to educate my students and keep the lines of communication open.

Wednesday, October 22, 2008

Make Myself Accessible to Students and Parents

With technology booming, most students have access to a computer for internet access (even if that access is at the public or school library). I want my students and their parents to be able to get in contact with me without the use of a telephone. Setting up a separate school only email account and making that email address available to my students and their parents will be easy 24/7 access to me, their teacher. It will enable the students to ask me questions about assignments and tests. It will enable the parents and myself to communicate about behavioral problems that may be occurring in the classroom, their child's grades and assignments/due dates. This simple strategy will allow me to accomplish my goal of keeping the lines of communications open.

No comments:

Post a Comment