A Bit About Me...
I am a College of Education Student at the University of South Alabama. It takes a lot of hard work to become a good teacher. My sister is a Special Education teacher, and she is my mentor. I will strive to become one of those teachers that the students always remember and love. My goals are basic, but necessary. I want to educate my students and keep the lines of communication open.

Wednesday, October 22, 2008

Make Learning Fun

In order to get the students' interest and make learning fun, it is a necessity as a teacher to use your imagination to catch their attention. Incorporating new learning methods will spark their enthusiasm for the lesson. Using sites such as ALEX (Alabama Learning Exchange)will give me many ideas for interesting and fun lesson plans.

No comments:

Post a Comment